Location: Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa
Job Code: 625320
# of openings: 1
Job Title: AESTHETICIAN
Reports To: Spa Operations Manager
Status: Part Time
Average Hours Needed Per Week: 18
Specfic Shift Start/End Times: Varies - 7am to 8:30pm
FLSA Designation: NON-EXEMPT – COMMISSION
Enhance the guest's experience at The Sanctuary Spa in order to achieve our mission of caring enough to do it well by adhering to the Sanctuary Commitments. Consistently provide exceptional facials, body treatments and waxing to our members and guests.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Promote a warm, relaxed feeling for members and guests. Be prepared to assist guests by anticipating their needs.
• Personalize each facial/body treatment to accommodate the individual needs of our guests. Interact appropriately with guest and members whether it is a conversation or a quiet presence.
• Must use member and guest name recognition.
• Follow established protocol to provide consistent, excellent service.
• Must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of shift to prepare.
• Be extremely knowledgeable and be able to accurately describe and sell services and products offered at The Sanctuary Spa. Educate guests on resort activities and facilities.
• Provide product knowledge and a prescription pad to every guest/member.
• Perform all opening and closing responsibilities noted on aesthetics checklist.
• Maintain cleanliness, organization and restocking of your treatment room. This includes your steamer, sanitizer, product organization, implements, the storage area and other areas in guest view. Assist in helping with cleanliness throughout The Sanctuary Spa.
• Maintain excellent communication between activity in the treatment rooms and receptionists. Provide accurate information to the receptionists regarding type and length of treatment provided to guests. Constantly review bookings for the day checking for booking errors, double bookings, special requests, etc.
• Assist members and resort guests with rescheduling or canceling as requested.
• Provide assistance when necessary throughout The Sanctuary Spa.
• Perform the full service; guest must be picked up on time and return on time to ensure all appointments run on time.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Spa Director.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Current Arizona State aesthetics license.
• Prefer two years experience.
• Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment.
• Must be qualified and able to perform all facials on menu of services.
• Experience in a resort setting is preferred.
• Professional, flexible and positive attitude.
Gracias por su interés en las oportunidades de empleo en Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. Si usted necesita ayuda en aplicar a nuestras oportunidades, se puede contactar al departamento de recursos humanos.