Location: Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa
Job Code: 669
# of openings: 1
Position Title: Administrative Assistant Department: Engineering
Reports To: Director of Engineering/Chief Engineer
FLSA Designation: Non Exempt Status: Full Time
Specific Shift Start/End Times: 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday, Subject to change as business demands
This position contributes to Sanctuary success by performing administrative duties for the Engineering and Grounds departments. This position also ensures the safety and comfort of the guests and employees. A focus on living the Sanctuary Commitments and our vision of Where Pride and Compassion Meet are also critical to the success of this position as a heart of the house community member.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with previous administrative experience required
• Bilingual skills preferred.
• Technical training or one year experience in the hotel/motel or construction trade.
• Good communication and personal relation skills.
• Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of various programs, especially Excel.
• Take the initiative to make contributions to the department and resort while maintaining positive working relationships with co-workers.
• Maintain good safety habits and report unsafe or hazardous conditions to your manager.
• Promote excellent guest relations while living the Sanctuary Commitments, Vision, Mission and Position.
• Maintain a high level of work quality and quantity per resort standards.
• Practice teamwork and effective communication with manager/supervisor/co-workers.
• At all times maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and a positive attitude towards all resort guests and fellow co-workers.
• Ability to lift, push/pull and grasp objects or carry supplies weighing up to 30 lbs. occasionally to waist height.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY: