AM elements Food Runner
This position contributes to Sanctuary’s success by working within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. Greet guests in a warm, friendly and sincere manner. Present guests with their desired meals and help create a personable fine dining experience; with a focus on living the Sanctuary Commitments and our Promise of Care Enough to do it well.
- Polish and sort hot line plates, share plates, soup spoons, etc required during service.
- Work with pantry cooks to have enough jellies and butters prepared for service. Have plated appropriately for and during service.
- Correctly read and execute tickets, working in tandem with chef or manager on duty to ensure proper temperature of food and clean plates are sent out of the kitchen in a timely, efficient manner.
- Restock all bottled water in reach in.
- Make sure all items in reach in are labeled, dated and properly stored following proper Health Codes and Procedures.
- Have a red sanitizer bucket near the hot line, testing with ph strips to ensure proper quantity of sanitizer.
- Quickly communicate with co workers when a guest has a request/challenge.