Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
* Providing superior, high quality service when registering our guests. Beginning with arrival, and providing information about the resort and spa (hours of operation, locations of outlets and amenities in room and of property).
* Assisting guests with specific requests: dining, golf, hiking, biking, etc.
* Maintain a clean work environment and maintain department assets. This includes sweeping front drive, steps leading to registration/main lodge area, cleaning out the ash trays. Clean golf carts and resort vehicle daily, removing all trash, wipe them down with a clean cloth or duster giving them a clean shiny complexion.
* Escort/direct guests/visitors to their correct destination.
* Maintain a positive, "can do" attitude during normal and high traffic times.
* Answer telephone within three rings.
* Greet guests with a warm, sincere smile and greeting.
* Have knowledge of the property/amenities/hours of operation.
* May be required to open public areas for guest use as/when required, i.e.: business center.
* Work closely with all other departments, communicating any special needs or requests immediately to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
* Must be able to work flexible hours to include all shifts, weekends and holidays
Education High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience At least one year experience in related work.