Job Description - Located in Paradise Valley, AZ. Sanctuary Resort and Spa is now hiring an a Concierge to join our Front Office team.
This position contributes to Sanctuary success by coordinating all guest service activities to ensure that guests get the most out of their stay and have a exceedingly wonderful experience at our resort; with a focus on our superior standards, which displays a sense of pride in the Sanctuary Commitments and Sanctuary Standards of Excellence, critical to the success of this position.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
* Answer all questions pertaining to guest activities.
* Coordinate personal services with Resort Departments:
Airline reservation and transportation to and from airports.
Car rentals, sightseeing and individual tour services.
Provide knowledgeable information on daily in house activities.
Provide information on outside facilities; shopping and surrounding points of interest.
Show and sports event tickets.
Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding directions to local attractions.
* Focus on the initial set up and organization of the Concierge Desk.
* Gather all necessary information, brochures and materials.
* Be prepared to answer guest questions and provide professional and knowledgeable advice on all recreational activities.
* Prepare guest activity schedules.
* Reserve and coordinate guest transportation, as required.
* Attend Front Office, Concierge and Resort Meetings, as required.
* Communicate with other departments to ensure all guest needs are met.
* Be fully aware of all emergency procedures.
* Act in a professional manner in all situations equally with guests as well as peers.
* Cooperate with and assist other members of Front Office staff, as applicable.
* Perform other related duties as requested by superiors.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
* Good knowledge of our state and surrounding venues/restaurants/shops and entertainment.
* Have genuine care for the guests stay as to appropriately recommend places of interest.
* Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and work smoothly in high stress work environment.
* Computer experience needed.
* Good telephone voice and excellent/professional communication skills required.
* Attention to detail and an individual who is sales oriented.
* Ability to stand, walk and/or sit continuously to perform essential job functions.
* Requires extending arms, bending and stooping to reach materials.
* Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience: Minimum one year concierge experience.
Required Knowledge: Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.