This supervisory position contributes to Sanctuary success by supervising the job performance of the Rooms and Preventive Maintenance Engineers. This position is also responsible for the inspection and maintenance of all Casas. Occasionally performs general maintenance to rooms and exterior of the property. This position also ensures the safety and comfort of the guests and employees.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit Plan
- Free shift meals
- Hotel, restaurant & spa discounts
- Paid Vacation for Fulltime employees
- Paid Sick Time for all employees
ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists the Director/Assistant Director of Engineer in the supervision of all Room Call Engineers and Preventive Maintenance Engineers and ensures that all work is performed to Sanctuary standards and in a safe, efficient, and correct manner.
- Assists the Director/Assistant Director of Engineering with Department training.
- Works with the Engineering Administrative Assistant to schedule and ensure the completion of the Preventive Maintenance checklist in all guest rooms.
- Schedules and performs weekly inspections of all Casas in the rental pool. Performs regular maintenance on all Casas to ensure maximum readiness for rental.
- Coordinates additional service with the Grounds Supervisor, HVAC Technicians, Painters, Pool Technicians, and outside vendors.
ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR JOB REQUIREMENTS
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in the hotel/motel maintenance or construction trade.
- Good personal relation skills.
- Ability to lift, push/pull and grasp objects or carry supplies weighing up to 50 lbs. occasionally to waist height.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, working at height up to approximately 30 feet, for extended periods of time, with the ability to reach, often times overhead.
- Ability to perform tasks while consistently bending, stooping, kneeling or standing while supporting additional weight up to 50 lbs.
- Practice teamwork and effective communication with manager/supervisor/co-workers.
- Supervision Exercised: Rooms Engineer, Preventive Maintenance Engineer, Evening Engineer, Night Engineer
- Supervision Received: Assistant Director/Director of Engineering
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3849