Housekeeping AM Room Attendant
Located in Paradise Valley, Arizona; Sanctuary is now hiring for our Housekeeping Department.
This position contributes to Sanctuary success by providing support for the Housekeeping Department. Maintain the cleanliness of guest room and facilities, with the willingness to exceed guest expectations with a focus on living the Sanctuary Commitments and our Promise of Care Enough to do it well.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
- Work well with other staff members by planning and following a definite cleaning schedule.
- Maintain and take good care of equipment and supplies.
- All lost and found articles must be immediately turned into your supervisor or the Director of Housekeeping.
- Complete daily cleaning tasks such as: Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish, vacuum and service guest rooms and patios daily in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies.
- Empty waste baskets.
- Rearrange furnishings, drapes and room accessories.
- Provide necessary linen and amenities to guests.
- Stock and re-stock your cart for the preparation of the work day or the following.
If any rooms are found occupied or are in use and not listed on reports, report to supervisor immediately.
- If your team needs help after you’ve completed your portion, lend a helping hand.
- Report any possibility of pest infestation immediately.
- Report any damage, hazards, repairs, ad strangers in assigned areas.
- Return any items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the Housekeeping department as a lost and Found item and writing: the date, where it was found, description of the item, and the name of the person who found it.
- Responsible for all keys signed out for the shift.
- Clean all corridors and service areas.
- Respond to any projects or requests developed by the Housekeeping management team.
- Handle, store, and label all hazardous substances safely. If any incidents occur during the handling of hazardous substances report immediately and refer to the information in the Safety Data Sheet.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Housekeeping Director.
High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience
Less than one (1) year related work experience. Experience in a resort is preferred.