Housekeeping - Room Attendant
ROOM ATTENDANT JOB SUMMARY
This position contributes to Sanctuary success by providing support for the Housekeeping Department. Cleaning and providing a daily service for guest rooms to ensure cleanliness but most importantly guest satisfaction. Maintain the cleanliness of guest room and facilities, with the willingness to exceed guest expectations with a focus on living the Sanctuary Commitments.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit Plan
- Free shift meals
- Hotel, restaurant & spa discounts
- Paid Vacation for Fulltime employees
- Paid Sick Time for all employees
- Complete daily cleaning tasks such as:
Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish, vacuum and service guest rooms and patios daily in accordance with hotel procedures
Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies
Empty waste baskets
Rearrange furnishings, drapes and room accessories
Provide necessary linen and amenities to guests
Stock and re-stock your cart for the preparation of the work day or the following day
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
Scheduled shifts vary from Sunday-Saturday at 7AM TO 3:30PM
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel continuously to handle demands of quality and efficient guest service.
- Ability to push and/or pull furniture/equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- An individual with solid interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and detail oriented is a must.
- Ability to work conscientiously, be organized, meet deadlines, and follow instruction with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly in English with guests.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include all shifts, weekends and holidays
Related Work Experience
Less than one (1) year related work experience. Experience in a resort is preferred.
The regular schedule is 8:00 am to 4:30 during weekdays and 8:30 or 9 am sundays and holidays.