Human Resources Office Coordinator
Located in Paradise Valley, Arizona; Sanctuary Camelback Resort and Spa is now hiring for our Human Resources Team.
Position hours: Full Time position typical hours are 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday- Friday. This is an hourly, non-exempt position. On-site work required.
The HR Coordinator contributes to Sanctuary success by providing support for the Human Resources department by: coordinating and administering Employee Programs, processing and maintaining accurate employee records; and providing a welcoming environment where employees are comfortable. A focus on our superior standards, living the Sanctuary Commitments and our Promise of Care Enough to do it well, critical to the success of this position.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
- Administer and coordinate all Employee Programs, including but not limited to Birthday, Anniversary, Employee of the Month, Manager of the Quarter, Managing Director's Breakfast/Luncheon, Service Awards, Employee Mention program, Employee Referral bonus programs, etc.
- Process new employees, and make changes to employee data in payroll system. Create and maintain employee files. I-9 compliance, E-Verify and background screening.
- Assist in preparing employee newsletter, announcement material, booklets, and other media for communicating of new plans benefit plans to employees.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management. Handle employee requests in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Director of Human Resources and Assistant Director of Human Resources
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and work smoothly in high stress/pressure work environment.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with all employees and employee representatives, some of whom will require patience to collect accurate information & resolve conflicts.
- Ability to perform basic filing.
- Must be detail oriented; quality and accuracy are .
- Ability to juggle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit continuously to perform essential job functions for eight hours.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- At all times maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and a positive attitude.
Education High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience
1 years of prior Human Resources experience required.
Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now, and E-Verify preferred.
Bilingual/Spanish speaking/writing preferred.
Excellent English verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.