Massage Therapist (On-Call)
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
· Promote a warm, relaxed feeling for members and guests and anticipate their needs.
· Personalize each body treatment to accommodate the individual needs of our guests.
· Follow established protocol to provide consistent, excellent service.
· Be knowledgeable and able to accurately describe and sell services and products offered at The Sanctuary Spa.
· Educate guests on resort activities and facilities.
· Provide product prescription sheet for all body treatments.
· Maintain cleanliness, organization and restocking of your treatment room.
· Perform opening and closing responsibilities noted on massage therapist/room checklist.
· Maintain excellent communication between activity in the treatment rooms and receptionists.
· Assist members and resort guests with rescheduling or canceling as requested.
Current Arizona State massage license.
Must have at least 1,000 hours of certified training/education.
Related Work Experience
Training or knowledge in Aromatherapy theory/philosophy is preferred.
Experience in a resort spa environment is a plus.