Men's Locker Room Attendant Spa
This position contributes to the Sanctuary Spa success by providing a consistently memorable and relaxing spa experience for our guests and members. Tend to members and guests of the lounge. Recognize and interact with the members and guests, provide superior presentation of juice, tea and water while creating an environment of relaxation and luxury. This position ensures the safety and comfort of guests and employees; with a focus on living the Sanctuary Commitments and our Promise of Care Enough to do it well.
* Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible. Upon departure, thank guests and provide a fond farewell.
* Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests.
* Anticipate guests' service needs, acting on them when possible.
* Answer questions about general property information and amenities.
* Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
* Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
* Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Guest Scheduling and Check-In
* Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival such as the location and use of locker rooms and lounge areas and answer questions about general property and amenities.
* Answer to assist individuals in selecting a service.
Provide Spa/Salon Services
* Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows as applicable.
* Promote and sell spa/salon services.
* Monitor and stick to time schedule to stay on schedule throughout the day.
* Obtain linens/towels from Laundry and fold, stack, and store in designated locations.
* Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities for guests designated locations.
Policies and Procedures
* Follow department and company safety and security policies to ensure a clean, safe and secure environment.
* Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
* Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
* Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to supervisor/manager.
* Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations.
* Use proper equipment and wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and perform correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
* Follow policies/procedures for the safe operation/storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
* Follow Hazardous Material Communication Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc., including using Safety Data Sheets.
* Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
* Move, lift/carry, push/pull, and place objects weighing less than 10 lbs without assistance.
* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
* Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
* Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
Maintain Spa/Salon Environment:
* Maintain appearance of spa locker room/lounge areas by cleaning as needed throughout shift.
* Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area.
* Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
* Notify Engineering of spa/salon maintenance and repair needs
Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience Previous guest service experience. Experience in a resort environment is a plus.