JOB FUNCTIONS _____________
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
• Assist in the receipt of all F&B products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
• Assist with inbound UPS and/or Federal Express items and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
• Assist in maintaining daily and monthly receiving/outbound logs.
• Fill daily requisitions and distribute to resort outlets.
• Assist in the maintenance and appearance of the loading dock and receiving area.
• Assist in the proper rotation of soda, water, and beer items
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
• Perform additional duties as requested by Purchasing Management.
JOB REQUIREMENTS ___________________________
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and work smoothly in high stress work environment.
• Solid interpersonal skills and a positive attitude is necessary.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand product invoices and receiving documentation.
• Ability to communicate well with delivery drivers and other department team members.
• Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
• Basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
• Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the person and providing positive and proactive solutions.
• Ability to safely drive and handle golf carts, hand trucks, flatbed dollies.
• Must be 19 years of age or older due to handling liquor.
• Ability to climb up and down stairs and on ladder.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. overhead.
• Ability to walk on steep surfaces, both flat and uneven.