This position contributes to Sanctuary success by assisting in the receiving of stock and food items from remote warehouses and direct shipment from sources. Adhere to the maintenance and operation of the requisition system and assuring those quality standards are met within the service center; with a focus on our superior standards, which displays a sense of pride in the Sanctuary Commitments and Sanctuary Standards of Excellence.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Vacation pay, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K
- Free employee meals, free/discounted hotel rooms
• Assist in the receipt of all F&B products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
• Assist with inbound UPS and/or Federal Express items and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Solid interpersonal skills and a positive attitude is necessary.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand product invoices and receiving documentation.
• Ability to communicate well with delivery drivers and other department team members.
• Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
• Ability to safely drive and handle golf carts, hand trucks, flatbed dollies.
• Must be 19 years of age or older due to handling liquor.
• Ability to climb up and down stairs and on ladder.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. overhead.
• Ability to walk on steep surfaces, both flat and uneven.