RECEIVING CLERK JOB SUMMARY
This position contributes to Sanctuary success by assisting in the receiving of stock and food items from remote warehouses and direct shipment from sources. Adhere to the maintenance and operation of the requisition system and assuring those quality standards are met within the service center; with a focus on our superior standards, which displays a sense of pride in the Sanctuary Commitments and Sanctuary Standards of Excellence.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit Plan
- Free shift meals
- Hotel, restaurant & spa discounts
- Paid Vacation for Fulltime employees
- Paid Sick Time for all employees
RECEIVING CLERK JOB FUNCTIONS
• Assist in the receipt of all F&B products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
• Assist with inbound UPS and/or Federal Express items and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
RECEIVING CLERK JOB REQUIREMENTS
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Solid interpersonal skills and a positive attitude is necessary.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand product invoices and receiving documentation.
• Ability to communicate well with delivery drivers and other department team members.
• Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
• Ability to safely drive and handle golf carts, hand trucks, flatbed dollies.
• Must be 19 years of age or older due to handling liquor.
• Ability to climb up and down stairs and on ladder.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. overhead.
• Ability to walk on steep surfaces, both flat and uneven.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience
Basic warehouse receiving experience preferred.
Experience with hospitality and customer service, preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3871