Resort Pool Attendant
RESORT POOL ATTENDANT JOB SUMMARY
This position contributes to Sanctuary’s success by working within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. Assist servers in serving food to guests in a personable, courteous and professional manner.
Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney’s Resort and Spa is a luxury boutique hideaway with dramatic mountain and spa casitas offering spectacular views of Paradise Valley. Sanctuary Spa, an intimate retreat, offers Asian-inspired treatments along with a relaxing meditation garden, movement studio and fitness center. Elements restaurant features farm-fresh cuisine with Asian accents while jade bar is known for its extensive wine list. Along with Scottsdale shopping and golf, guests enjoy the infinity pool, tennis and hiking in the shadows of Camelback Mountain.
For more information, please visit our website at www.sanctuaryaz.com.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit Plan
- Free shift meals
- Hotel, restaurant & spa discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid PTO
RESORT POOL ATTENDANT JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and adhere to these standards throughout our guests dining experience.
- Know all menu items including ingredients, preparation, required condiments and specific service.
- Knowledgeable of all liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure all pool tables and chairs are clean and orderly throughout the service period.
RESORT POOL ATTENDANT JOB REQUIREMENTS
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to lift moderate weights and remain on feet for a prolonged period of time.
- Must be able to carry cocktail tray with one hand and distribute food/drinks with the second hand -- cocktail tray could weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to carry food and beverages up and down stairs safely and professionally.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills; strong attention to detail a must
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
RESORT POOL ATTENDANT QUALIFICATIONS
High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
Current Food Handler’s Card.
Related Work Experience
Previous food and beverage experience required.
Experience with hospitality and customer service required.