Room Service Coordinator (PM Shifts)
Located in Paradise Valley, Arizona, Sanctuary Resort is now hiring for our In Room Dining Team.
ABOUT SANCTUARY RESORT
We are an independent, family-owned luxury resort and spa. Situated on 53 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain, Sanctuary guests and team members enjoy the stunning 360 views and unforgettable sunsets over Paradise Valley. We are seeking team members who are genuine, passionate and caring. Our company’s guiding principle is Care Enough To Do It Well.
We pride ourselves in providing the very best- and that includes our benefits. Whether working part time or full time, all Sanctuary team members are entitled to special room rates, discounted spa treatments, and tickets to the latest nationwide attractions, events, and amusement parks at an exceptionally discounted rate. Fulltime team members are eligible for medical, dental, life, disability, vision and pet insurance, and 401k retirement savings plans. Paid holidays, vacation time and sick time are also made available.
This position contributes to Sanctuary’s success by providing superior guest service that will exceed guest and employees’ expectations during their experience ordering In-Room Dining service. In this position it will be highly important to both efficiently and accurately take orders.
- Hand-write guest room service orders with specifications listed, repeat order back to guest. Ring the order into the computer immediately after finishing the conservation with the guest.
- If a guest calls to order amenities, cakes or flowers, fill out the appropriate form and follow appropriate procedures by informing all departments involved.
- If a guest calls for information or services other than In Room Dining (bathrobe, shaving cream, etc.) quickly and politely assists guest by calling the appropriate department.. Follow up with guest to ensure satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment. Solid interpersonal skills and positive attitude is a must.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred.
- Experience with hospitality and customer service preferred.
- Current Food Handler’s Card.
We look forward to reviewing your application!