Spa Reservations Agent Full Time
The Spa Reservation Sales Agent position has a valued role in the company, taking a high volume of incoming phone calls to book spa appointments. Please note that this position is located in an environment similar to a call center.
Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, A Gurney’s Resort and Spa is a luxury boutique hideaway with dramatic mountain and spa casitas offering spectacular views of Paradise Valley. Sanctuary Spa, an intimate retreat, offers Asian-inspired treatments along with a relaxing meditation garden, movement studio and fitness center. Elements restaurant features farm-fresh cuisine with Asian accents while jade bar is known for its extensive wine list. Along with Scottsdale shopping and golf, guests enjoy the infinity pool, tennis and hiking in the shadows of Camelback Mountain.
For more information, please visit our website at www.sanctuaryaz.com.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit Plan
- Free shift meals
- Hotel, restaurant & spa discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid PTO
- Answer a high-volume of incoming calls and deliver excellent guest service.
- Use SpaSoft to book appointments, offering additional services or alternative options as needed.
- Provide guest follow-up as requested.
- Handle emailed inquiries in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with other team members and management regarding tasks and goals.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Spa Reservations Manager or Spa Director
Preferred: High School Diploma or G.E.D Equivalent
Experience: Customer Service and Sales Experience Preferred.