Spa Reservations Sales Agent
Located in Paradise Valley, Arizona; Sanctuary is now hiring for our Spa Department.
The Spa Reservation Sales Agents primary responsibility is to capture as many spa reservations as possible by utilizing effective selling techniques and all available tools. This position contributes to the Sanctuary Spa success by providing a consistently memorable and relaxing spa experience for our guests and members. The Spa Reservation Sales agent will schedule services for individuals and large groups using SpaSoft. Use guest relation skills to confirm scheduled services, answer questions about and promote available services and upselling and cross-selling services and products. This position ensures the safety and comfort of guests, members and employees; with a focus on living the Sanctuary Commitments and our Promise of Care Enough to do it well.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette and pleasant phone voice.
- Greet and acknowledge each and every guest with a verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests.
- Maintain complete knowledge of product, services, and facilities. Including but not limited to: All hotel facilities and services, hours of operation, spa menu and specific treatments. The Reservations agent able to give a detailed explanation of services, products, and facilities.
- Effectively communicate relevant information with other departments.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Follows through on reservation call with confirmation letters and brochure requests.
- Attend and participate in sales and business development trainings as required.
- Meet monthly goals set for spa reservation agents.
- Accurately obtain and input Guest profile information for spa reservations. Including email capture on every call.
- Schedule services for individuals and large groups using SpaSoft, reservation software.
- Call guests to confirm scheduled services and update the reservations/cancellations list.
- Use selling guidelines to maximize potential to close each reservations call.
- Ensure reservation and guest information is entered into the SpaSoft accurately.
- Ensure all necessary information is received from arriving guests prior to their stay.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Follow Policies and Procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies/procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately, upon occurrence, to manager/supervisor.
- Notify Engineering, of spa/salon maintenance/repair needs.
- Proactive Guest Service
- Team Work
- Diversity Relations
- Computer Skills:
- Effective Listening
- English Language Proficiency
- Effective Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Positive Demeanor
- Stress Tolerance
- Proactive Initiative
- Time Management
- Detail Orientation
- Spa/Salon Products
- Spa Facilities
- Spa/Salon Treatments
High School Diploma, G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience
Minimum of one (1) year related work experience. Experience in a resort environment is a plus.