Warehouse Clerk (Part-Time) (AM Shifts)
This position contributes to Sanctuary success by assisting in the receiving of stock and food items from remote warehouses and direct shipment from sources. Adhere to the maintenance and operation of the requisition system and assuring those quality standards are met within the service center; with a focus on our superior standards, which displays a sense of pride in the Sanctuary Commitments and Sanctuary Standards of Excellence.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
- Assist in the receipt of all F&B products. Ensure delivery of such products to proper storage locations.
- Assist with inbound UPS and/or Federal Express items and ensure timely delivery of all packages to recipients. This includes all inbound freight items.
- Assist in maintaining daily and monthly receiving/outbound logs.
- Fill daily requisitions and distribute to resort outlets.
- Assist in the maintenance and appearance of the loading dock and receiving area.
- Assist in the proper rotation of soda, water, and beer items
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Purchasing Management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and work smoothly in high stress work environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills and a positive attitude is necessary.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand product invoices and receiving documentation.
- Ability to communicate well with delivery drivers and other department team members.
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the person and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Ability to safely drive and handle golf carts, hand trucks, flatbed dollies.
- Must be 19 years of age or older due to handling liquor.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs and on ladder.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. overhead.
- Ability to walk on steep surfaces, both flat and uneven.
High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
Related Work Experience
Some experience in related work helpful but not required.